54 Sharpecroft Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M3J3G1
C: (647) 996 – 2133 / email@example.com
A reliable and dedicated professional with over 15 years’ experience in administration. An excellent team player with effective communication, interpersonal, analytical and collaborative skills with experience interacting with people of diverse cultures. I am seeking an opportunity to utilize my experience and skills.
· Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics Certificate Program, Seneca college Aug.2020
· Diploma in Social Service Worker Program, Seneca College, Toronto April 2018
· Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, Cambrian college, Sudbury ON. Dec. 2011
· Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Accounting, University of Benin Nigeria June 1998
· Beginners Knowledge in procurement and contract negotiation; cost reduction and RFI / RFP / RFQ
· Knowledge and application of Supply chain policies, procedures, guidelines and tools in the performance of Supply chain Activities.
· Proficient in basic accounting functions such as bookkeeping and reconciliation of accounts
· Effectively able to build rapport, establish, and maintain key relationships with peers, and clients
· Highly motivated with the innate ability to prioritize tasks to ensure that operational needs are continuously met
· Strong written and oral communications, combined with exceptional interpersonal skills
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and SAP
· Adapts well to change, able to handle multiple job responsibilities simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
Vita Community Living (Tycos Program Day Tuck- shop) 2018 - 2019
· Placed and received orders for the location
· Reconciled the Tuck-shop petty cash with purchase receipts and sales
· Physical inventory count of ordered supplies and groceries
· Remittance of profit to the program supervisor
· Sort, cleared and arranged the shelves for new orders one a week
Montage Support Services 2009- 2018
· Placed and received orders of medications and groceries for the location and put same away
· Physical inventory counts of ordered supplies and groceries
Mosaic grocery wholesalers, Toronto 2004 – 2009
Sales and Procurement
· Take inventory of goods in stock, sales that was made and stock of what was left at the end of the Month
· Take note of purchases made and recorded same
· Sort, cleared and arranged the shelves for new orders once in a week
· Take inventory of obsoletes and ensured that expired items are removed from the shelve and recorded
· Reconciled actual stock count with stock record
· Track orders and followed up on issues arising
· Maintained good standard of customer service excellence, actively advocating for client needs and delivering fair and thorough energy saving recommendations to consistently ensure client satisfaction and retention.
Benin Traditional Council, Nigeria 2001 – 2003
Account receivable and Payable clerk
· Process supplier and employee payments
· Participated in the testing and approval of new products.
· Maintained inventory management system of the traditional council.
· Issued, registered and followed-up on issued purchase orders and requested For Quotation’s
· Kept the records and balanced the accounts of the council.
· Prepared reports and reconciled bank statements with the general ledgers
· Complied with standards and procedures of the organizational Health & Safety Manual and Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
· Investigated and resolved inventory and pricing discrepancies
· Audited documents from vendors.
· Provided concise and accurate preparation of purchase orders and ensured all documents required for procurement