Strategic organizer with 10 years’ experience in IT as Business Analyst, Project Coordinator IT, IT Project Analyst, QA, and different roles, with Graduate education in Supply Chain Management and Project Management in IT, combined with an effective professional background in IT projects. Collaborative communicator focused on working across internal, external, local, and global teams to achieve business goals and objectives. Established professional with a history of responding to complex issues and providing efficient resolutions.
@ERICSSON, Global Team, 2013 to 2019
Network Roll-Out Management Solution Integrator/Business Analyst/Quality Assurance. 2017 - 2019
· Incorporated Agile, Kanban, and Scrum methods for deployment and testing of new software. Recording 100% of successful features. Created and proposed better Global strategic communication management and Global process.
· Served as the main point of contact for different countries and Global Communications collaborator, collaborating ongoing with clients to ensure systems and software applications were meeting identified needs and expectations. Received training from experts in Europe (EMEA Region).
· Reviewed manual quality assurance practices and identified opportunities to automize processes with Selenium, JIRA, Tableau, Kanban, as well as utilizing agile, scrum methods to streamline activities.
· Assigned to large scale, key customer and senior executives and leaders of different accounts and projects to provide business solutions and create effective training materials to help staff learn new system applications.
· Developed and implemented tailored policies, security actions, and ongoing support on applications for clients, in addition to resolving any issues. Handling 100% of deployment for all Latin America, being the main point of contact for stakeholders, training areas, and responsible for stakeholder management with minimum supervision and guidance.